SAFETY COMPLIANCE CONSULTING
Client lux-Airport, S.A.
Contract Framecontract for planning and consultancy services
Role Main consultant to lux Airport Infrastructure Department / Safety & Compliance Department
Category Safety & Security Consulting / Asset Management Consulting
Based on Regulation (EU) No 139/2014, finalized by ED Decision 2014/012/R and ED Decision 2014/013/R airports underlying EU-law must be certificated accordingly by 31 December 2017.
planeground provided lux-Airport with support services during the certification process, including project management, compliance analyses and stakeholder management with initial goal to achieve certification compliance. Since then, planeground is assigned for EASA certification follow-up support to the management.
- Initial EASA compliance analysis of infrastructure
- Post certification follow-up
- Development of procedures for compliancy proof
- Project Management & Internal Coordination
- Safety and risk assessments
- Development of operational standards and airside manual
- Stakeholder Management
- Audit support
We appreciate the high level of expertise provided by planeground’s consultants, along with their professional, collaborative and loyal attitude.